Mix 10 (yes, the one last month…)
June 28, 2010 Leave a comment
When MIX 10 took place, this blog didn’t exist. However, there were some great sessions there and are available to view online. I decided to write this quick post to show those unaware of these videos some of the demonstrations I found useful. You can see the entire list of available videos here.
Below are some of the sessions I enjoyed from a developer perspective:
- Overview of the Windows Phone 7 Series Application Platform
- Building Windows Phone Applications with Silverlight, Part 1
- Building Windows Phone Applications with Silverlight, Part 2
- Windows Phone Application Platform Architecture
- Building Windows Phone Games
- Building a High Performance 3D Game for Windows Phone
- Dynamic Layout and Transitions for Microsoft Silverlight 4 with Microsoft Expression Blend
- Silverlight Performance on Windows Phone
I haven’t seen all the videos from Mix 10 (been busy with my projects and this blog! :D), but I did enjoy the ones above.